- Categories:PRODUCT & SERVICE
- Time of issue:2021-03-18 17:33:01
Heavy hydrocarbon is another by-product in the production of sec-butyl acetate. It is a mixture of sec-butyl acetate and polymers above carbon 12.
(1) To blend non-standard diesel oil, reducing flash point and freezing point. Its price is cheap, significantly reducing the cost.
(2) To blend fuel oil. For fuel oil with high freezing point and poor flowability, adding heavy hydrocarbon can reduce freezing point, enhance flowability and improve combustion performance.
(3) To blend cooking oil with tire oil and other waste oil.
To distill heavy hydrocarbon to obtain heavy and light components by reprocessing. Light component can be used to blend gasoline, and heavy component can be used to blend diesel and kerosene.
For industrial use only. The content is completely dependent on our existing knowledge. We are not sure and cannot guarantee that the above includes all possible dangers. Hunan Zhongchuang Chemical Co., Ltd. does not guarantee the safety of the substance in combination with other substances. Its effect may be aggravated by the presence of other substances, or its presence may aggravate the effect of other substances. Users are fully responsible for deciding how to use the substance properly. Users must comply with all safety application and health standards.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone