Hunan Zhongchuang Chemical Co., Ltd. Announces the 100,000-ton/year sec-butyl acetate production upgrade certification
Hunan Zhongchuang Chemical Co., Ltd. 100,000 tons/year sec-butyl acetate capacity upgrade certification (200,000 tons/year) project environmental impact assessment public participation in the first online publicity
At present, the 100,000-ton/year sec-butyl acetate production upgrade certification project (200,000 tons/year) of Hunan Zhongchuang Chemical Co., Ltd. is carrying out preliminary work. According to the "Measures for Public Participation in Environmental Impact Assessment" (Order No. 4 of the Ministry of Ecology and Environment) No.), the relevant requirements of the environmental impact assessment of this project, the announcement is as follows:
1. Basic situation of the project
1. Project name: Hunan Zhongchuang Chemical Co., Ltd. 100,000 tons/year sec-butyl acetate production capacity upgrade certification (200,000 tons/year) project
2. Project construction unit: Hunan Zhongchuang Chemical Co., Ltd.
3. Construction site: Changling Branch of Yueyang Green Chemical Industrial Park, Hunan
4. Introduction to the expansion project: It is planned to invest 4.8 million yuan to optimize and upgrade the production capacity of Zhongchuang Chemical’s existing 100,000-ton/year sec-butyl acetate plant. The production process technology route follows the butene addition method without principle changes, mainly from The optimization of process flow and process operating parameters, equipment upgrades, and public works upgrades are carried out, and the original built-in standby equipment is converted to common use. After the upgrade, the capacity of this set of equipment will be 200,000 tons/year. The project conforms to the national industrial policy, industry planning and regional planning, meets the development needs of enterprises and industries, and conforms to the national technical and economic policies of relevant industries.
5. Introduction to existing projects: Hunan Zhongchuang Chemical Co., Ltd. now has a production capacity of 120,000 tons/year of sec-butyl acetate, a production capacity of 5,000 tons/year of isopropyl acetate, a production capacity of 100,000 tons/year of methyl ethyl ketone, and carbon four The equipment is 60,000 tons/year; in addition, there is a 50,000 tons/year isopropyl acetate project under construction. The existing plant area implements rain and sewage diversion. Initial rainwater enters the existing sewage pretreatment station in the plant area, and later rainwater is discharged to the rainwater pipe network of the park, and finally discharged into the Yangtze River. The wastewater is collected and processed by the sewage pretreatment station in the plant area and then enters the Changling branch sewage treatment. After reaching the standard, it will finally be discharged into the Yangtze River; the flue gas of the existing heat-conducting oil furnace in the factory area is discharged through the 30-meter high exhaust pipe, and the exhaust gas of the existing factory area is discharged into the existing exhaust gas absorption system for recycling and adsorbent regeneration waste gas Use pipelines to introduce the torch system of Sinopec Changling Branch to discharge after incineration; the noise control of the existing plant area adopts reasonable layout of high-noise equipment such as compressors and cooling towers, and adopts corresponding measures such as vibration reduction, sound insulation, and noise reduction to make the noise of the plant boundary Meet the requirements of Category 3 standards in the "Environmental Noise Emission Standards at the Boundary of Industrial Enterprises" (GB12348-2008); the storage and disposal of general solid waste shall be implemented in accordance with the requirements of the "General Industrial Solid Waste Storage and Disposal Pollution Control Standards" (GB18599-2001) , Hazardous waste shall be implemented in accordance with the requirements in the "Hazardous Waste Storage Pollution Control Standard" (GB8597-2001) and the 2013 amendment.
2. Main work content of environmental impact assessment
1. Carry out a systematic analysis of the construction and operation process of the construction project, and quantitatively calculate the amount of pollutants produced and discharged after the construction of the project.
2. Investigate and evaluate the current environmental quality of the area around the construction project.
3. Forecast the scope and extent of the impact of the construction project on ambient air, surface water, noise, etc.
4. Evaluate the impact and extent of the project on the surrounding environment during the construction period and operation period.
5. Analyze and demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed pollution prevention and control countermeasures and measures.
6. Investigate the relevant public to understand their opinions and opinions on the construction project in terms of environmental protection.
7. Evaluate the compliance of the project with the national environmental protection laws, regulations and standards, and make a conclusion on the feasibility of the project construction in terms of environmental protection.
3. Methods and content of public participation
The construction unit has commissioned Hunan Jiuxiang Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. to conduct an environmental impact assessment for this project. To ensure that the construction of the project does not cause adverse effects on the surrounding environment, it is necessary to understand and listen to the opinions and suggestions of people from all walks of life and the general public, and absorb the environmental protection of the project. Management measures are in progress.
1. How to obtain the public comment form
The "Public Opinion Form for Environmental Impact Assessment of Construction Projects" was formulated by the Ministry of Ecology and Environment, and downloaded at: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1luQSw2SR63yd2wnpW037DA (extract code: 9pi7).
2, the way and means of submitting the public comment form
(1) You can directly fill in the "Construction Project Environmental Impact Assessment Public Opinion Form" and mail it to the construction unit or EIA unit;
(2) You can take a photo or scan the completed "Construction Project Environmental Impact Assessment Public Opinion Form" and send it to the e-mail address of the construction unit or EIA unit by email.
3. The public participating in the survey can be residents, enterprises and institutions in the area surrounding the construction project, or local administrative departments and people from all walks of life who are concerned about environmental protection. Please fill in the "Construction Project Environmental Impact Assessment Public Opinion Form" and follow the survey form Fill in the basic information of the individual and the unit and sign (seal) in the content.
4. The time limit for soliciting public comments on this project
During the preparation of the draft environmental impact report, the public can submit opinions related to the environmental impact assessment to the construction unit or the environmental impact assessment unit.
5. Contact information of the construction project unit
Construction unit: Hunan Zhongchuang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Address: Changling Branch of Yueyang Green Chemical Industrial Park, Hunan Zip Code: 414000
Contact person: Yin Gong Tel: 13347300290 Email: email@example.com
VI. Contact information of the entrusted environmental assessment unit
EIA unit: Hunan Jiuxiang Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. Zip Code: 410006
Contact person: Li Gong Tel: 13786687060 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org